How we process your personal data:
- InfoSuite A/S is responsible for the processing of the personal data submitted by you.
- You may, at any time, contact InfoSuite A/S by calling +45 74144100 or by emailing email@example.com.
- The purpose of processing your personal data is to supply our products and services to you and your company, and to keep you informed about news, functions, and product facilities, according to the Data Protection Regulation article 5, 1 b.
- The legal basis for us processing your personal data is your consent according to the Data Protection Regulation article 6, 1 a, and/or the entered agreement/contract/order according to the Data Protection Regulation article 6, 1 b, and/or legislation according to the Data Protection Regulation article 6, 1 c. The legitimate interests justifying the processing is marketing of new services or products.
- The category of the personal data saved is ordinary (such as name, position, email, telephone number and company).
- We may disclose your personal data to cooperation partners, including service providers and suppliers of third-party cookies.
- Some of our data processors are placed outside EU/EEA. Transfer of personal data to these data processors is based on the European Commission Standard Contractual Clauses (SCC) or a similar transfer basis ensuring the adequate level of protection.
- We have received the personal data from you and/or from publicly accessible sources (such as LinkedIn).
- We keep your personal data as long as legal according to the Danish Bookkeeping Act, the consent rules, prescription rules, and/or other legislation.
- We do not apply personality profiling for automated decisions, which to a significant degree may affect the human rights and fundamental freedoms.
You are welcome to contact InfoSuite A/S for access to data relating to you, and you have the right to request that incorrect data relating to you be corrected, deleted, limit our processing or have your data transferred. You have the right to object to our processing or to submit a compliant to the Danish Data Protection Agency. Learn more about your rights in the Danish Data Protection Agency’s guide, which you will find on www.datatilsynet.dk.